Leadership in the Accounting Profession
P&N has always risen to the challenge and served our profession on the local, state, and national level. Our professionals have chaired technical issues committees and state and local committees, and served on national standards boards.
We believe in participating where the policies and standards are being set which could impact our clients rather than learning about changes after the decisions have been made. This commitment to the profession has helped us better serve our clients and their interests.
Our professionals have earned many certifications that add value to the services provided to clients, some of which are listed below.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Accredited Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Fellow, Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
Our involvement in professional organizations is substantial. Below is a partial list of the organizations in which our firm and/or employees are members.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Baton Rouge Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- New Orleans Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
- The Leading Edge