Although all accounting firms operate under the same Quality Control standards, every firm adapts the standards to fit their own practice. P&N understands the need to evaluate the quality control system of a firm and not focus on or isolate an individual engagement issue. Our peer review team takes a true peer approach, performing your peer review in the shortest time possible with the least amount of interruption to your office routine.
P&N has been active in providing peer reviews to members of the Private Company Practice Section (PCPS) of the AICPA since the inception of the program in the early 1980s. We have also performed SEC Practice Section, now the Center for Public Company Audit Firms, peer reviews since that time.
P&N’s peer review team captains have more than 60 years of combined experience in accounting and auditing. Our clients are some of the top local and regional accounting firms in more than 20 states.
The P&N Peer Review team offers you the following experience and capabilities:
- Ability to help fulfill your requirements of membership in the AICPA's Center for Public Company Audit Firms, Private Companies Practice Section, and the Government Audit Quality Center
- Team that has participated in over 300 peer or consulting reviews for firms throughout the country
- Completion of peer review in the field, including mailing/submission to the AICPA
- Familiarity with programs offered by Audit Watch and PPC practice aids
- Experience with Prosystem Fx Engagement and other paperless software systems