P&N’s Insurance Group has extensive knowledge of the market pressures, risks, and regulatory environment of the insurance industry. We have experience with assurance services, tax planning and compliance, strategic decision making, regulatory representation, Model Audit Rule compliance, internal audit, and business transactions. Our team is experienced with financial reporting under both generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as well as statuatory accounting principles. Our firm has repeatedly been named to the A.M. Best List of Top 30 US Audit Firms.
The P&N Insurance Group has a proven track record with a variety of insurance entities serviced. Our clients represent more than 50 insurance-related entities with diverse ranges of product lines, investment portfolios, and states of operation, including:
- Stock and mutual property and casualty insurers
- Life insurers
- Health maintenance organizations
- Insurance holding companies
- Workers’ compensation and public liability self-insurance funds
- Interlocal risk management agencies
- Third-party administrators
- Insurance agencies managing general agents, and premium finance companies
- Large state and municipal risk pools
- Trade union health and welfare funds
- Credit and industrial life insurance companies
Our commitment to clients in the insurance industry is exemplified by our professionals active participation in state insurance industry organizations and the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association. This participation provides in-depth and timely resources that allow our team to better understand new developments within the industry, giving us better insight into the issues our clients are facing.