2017 Employee Benefit Update for Employers
Register now to join us on Thursday, June 15 for an informative program and learn about employee benefit litigation, retirement plan best practice and regulatory updates, best practices to mitigate legal exposure for 401(k) and 403(b), investments and plan audits. Stephen Mehaffey and Aaron Cancienne with P&N will be speaking at the seminar.
Topics of Discussion:
- Employee Benefit Litigation Update, Supreme Court & Other Key Cases: Church Plans, Dave & Buster, Fee Litigation - Al Holifield and Robert Rachal - Holifield · Janich · Rachal & Associates, PLLC
- Retirement Plan Best Practice and Regulatory Update - Bob Cross – USI Consulting Group
- Best Practices to Mitigate Legal Exposure for 401(k) and 403(b) Plans - Robert Rachal and Al Holifield - Holifield · Janich · Rachal & Associates, PLLC
- Investments: Opportunity versus Pitfalls - Christian Thomas - USI Consulting Group
- Updates on the Form 5500 and Plan Audits - Stephen Mehaffey and Aaron Cancienne - Postlethwaite & Netterville