Webinar: GDPR is Here – What’s Next for Data Privacy?
All US businesses should be on alert. The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes in to effect this month, and although the law was passed in April 2016, there’s still a lot of uncertainty. Studies have shown that US businesses are not prepared for GDPR, and very few are adhering to the data privacy requirements. This webinar will provide insight into data governance strategies and the following GDPR and Data Privacy considerations:
- Rights of individuals under GDPR
- Lawfulness of data processing
- Identifying high risk data in your organization
- Securing data processing
- Data privacy strategies
- The future for data privacy laws in the US
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All organizations interested in learning more about the data privacy laws that may shape the future of how we handle customer and employee data.
- International companies and organizations with EU customers and/or EU employees.
- Financial institutions, healthcare providers, academic institutions, and others who may be impacted by the GDPR
- All organizations that want to stay up to date on data governance strategies.
If you would like access to the webinar recording or presentation slides, email firstname.lastname@example.org.