Small Business Workshop: Lafayette
Whether you're a startup business trying to navigate your new role, or an established/family-owned company that is transitioning to a larger business model and searching for a clear path forward, this Small Business Workshop will provide answers and ideas to guide you. P&N understands the unique needs of small and medium-sized businesses, and we've compiled an agenda that addresses what's on your mind, and what should be.
- Human Resources Management: A Big Deal for Small Business (Bill Spann)
- Protecting Business Assets: Tax Risks (Gary Dressler, CPA)
- Coverage & Cost: A Business Insurance Primer (guest speaker: André Comeaux, CPCU)
- Succession: Transition vs. Transaction (And Why People Avoid Discussion) (Ben Vance, CPA, ABV)
- Simplified Financial Reporting (Tom Elliott, CPA, CGMA)
This event qualifies for 4 hours of CPE credit. Registration and breakfast begin at 7:30am, presentations begin at 8:00am.