Small Business Workshop: Metairie
Whether you're a startup business trying to navigate your new role, or an established/family-owned company that is transitioning to a larger business model and searching for a clear path forward, this Small Business Workshop will provide answers and ideas to guide you. P&N understands the unique needs of small and medium-sized businesses, and we've compiled an agenda that addresses what's on your mind, and what should be.
- Human Resources Management: A Big Deal for Small Business (Bill Spann)
- Private Company Council of FASB and Simplified Financial Reporting (Bob Brickman, CPA)
- Cybersecurity: Securing the Small Business
- Protecting Business Assets: Tax Risks (Gary Dressler, CPA)
- Succession: Transition vs. Transaction (And Why People Avoid Discussion) (Ben Vance, CPA/ABV)
This event qualifies for 4 hours CPE. Registration and lunch begin at 12:00pm, presentations begin at 12:30pm.