Webinar: Combating Purchasing Card and Company Credit Card Fraud
Company credit cards are commonly used by organizations to make the purchasing process easier and more efficient, but without appropriate controls, purchasing cards can also leave the door open to internal fraud. According to the 2018 ACFE Report to the Nations, purchasing cards and company credit cards are one of the most common types of occupational fraud. Does your organization have appropriate policies and procedures in place? Do you know detection methods and indicators of p-card and company credit card fraud?
Join Louise Henry and Laura Soileau for this webinar as they share prevention and detection methods related to purchasing cards and company credit cards.
- Understand what is occupational fraud
- Understand indicators of fraud related to purchasing cards and company credit cards
- Discuss anti-fraud approach including fraud detection, prevention and response
- Discuss case studies and real life examples to help apply learned concepts and discuss anti-fraud internal controls
This qualifies for 1 CPE credit in Louisiana. CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour.
To receive CPE credit, you must view the webinar live and participate in the online poll questions throughout the webinar. CPE credit cannot be issued for groups or for only listening to the webinar.
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Fields of study:
- Specialized Knowledge
- Business Management & Organization
This webinar is offered free of charge.