Webinar: Fraud Prevention and Detection - Organizational Culture and Internal Controls
Today’s shifting business climate introduces new opportunities for fraud perpetration every day. The focus on efficiency and ease of access at the expense of diligence puts organizations at risk for internal wrongdoing that may lead to significant monetary loss or negative public exposure. Many organizations have implemented controls to mitigate these new risks, but controls often lag behind ever-evolving fraud schemes. Did you consider how your organization culture can make your organization more susceptible to fraud? Have you developed an anti-fraud approach for your organization?
Join Ana Krivic and Louise Henry for this webinar as they share how culture and internal controls impact your organization’s ability to prevent and detect fraud. Case studies in healthcare and non-profit industries will be explored.
- Understand how organizational culture impacts the likelihood of fraud
- Understand what is occupational fraud
- Discuss personal and environmental indicators of fraud
- Discuss anti-fraud approach including fraud detection, prevention and response
- Provide case studies and real life examples to help apply learned concepts and discuss anti-fraud internal controls
This qualifies for 1 CPE credit in Louisiana. CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour. To receive CPE credit, you must view the webinar live and participate in the online poll questions throughout the webinar. CPE credit cannot be issued for groups or for only listening to the webinar.
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Fields of study:
- Specialized Knowledge
- Business Management & Organization
This webinar is offered free of charge.