Webinar: How to Prepare for Your Governmental Audit
Getting ready for a Governmental audit is not an easy task. Disorganized records and delayed information creates challenges for your auditor, which could result in increased time and fees. Do you know the steps you can take to organize information and efficiently prepare for your audit? Join Don McLean, Tiffani Dorsa and Freddy Smith as they walk you through the steps governmental organizations can take to increase efficiencies and prepare for an audit.
Who should attend this webinar? Any individual who is involved in preparing for an audit for a governmental agency, including state agencies, city/parishes, and local governmental entities.
This webinar is offered free of charge.
- Understand the benefits of having a smooth audit
- Identify and clarify the responsibilities of the auditor and the auditee
- Understand the timeline to increase efficiencies through preparation, staffing and availability of requested items
- Learn best practices to organize information for your auditor
This qualifies for 1 CPE credit in Louisiana. CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour. To receive CPE credit, you must view the webinar live and participate in the online poll questions throughout the webinar. CPE credit cannot be issued for groups or for only listening to the webinar.
- Program level: Overview
- Advance preparation: None
- Field of study: Accounting and Auditing