Kate Lundin, Marketing Director
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (P&N), is proud to announce its 2023 promotions. A total of 59 employees have been promoted within the firm.
Promotions in the Baton Rouge office include:
- Anna Jane Parrill, Brad Madden, LeAnn Ragusa, Madalene Covington, Mary Minor Butler were promoted to Consulting Associate Director.
- Jonathan Honore and Kelsey Johnson were promoted to Audit Manager.
- Benita Bacote, Brett Pellegrin, Elena Legendre, Johnathan Thibodeaux were promoted to Consulting Manager.
- Brandon Grant, Hillary Cart, Liz Vienne, Mark Champagne, Mary Kathryn Hoover were promoted to Audit Seniors.
- Andrew Smith, Ariel Parker, Charles Naquin, Elena McFarland, Jack Herring, Maadi Ahmed, Molly Grant, Subal Sapkota, Trevor Diez were promoted to Consulting Seniors.
- Garrett Hales was promoted to Tax Senior.
- Angelle Johnson was promoted to Audit Accounting Specialist.
- Jenna Lemmon was promoted to Recruiting Manager.
Promotions in the Metairie office include:
- Katie Jones was promoted to Audit Associate Director.
- Aaron Gravois, Liana Coolman, and Randy LeBeau were promoted to Consulting Associate Director.
- Michael Waxman was promoted to Tax Associate Director.
- Madelyne Puyau and Max Eysink were promoted to Consulting Manager.
- Anthony McClain, Breanne Cazenave, Claire Picou, Ian Sigl, Jessica Farno, Justin Maillho, and Louis Puissegur were promoted to Audit Senior.
- Blake Abadie, Chris Brierre, and Spencer Villavaso were promoted to Consulting Senior.
- Jillian Murphy was promoted to Tax Senior.
- Emily Anderson was promoted to Audit Staff In-Charge.
Promotions in the Lafayette office include:
- Camille Lopez was promoted to Tax Associate Director.
- Argelia Skero was promoted to Audit Manager.
- Devan Roy and Stephanie Pham were promoted to Audit Senior.
- Angela Barras and Blake Richard were promoted to Tax Senior.
- Max Perret was promoted to Audit Staff In-Charge.
In the Hattiesburg office, Blaine Steffens was promoted to Consulting Manager.
In the Houston office, Jessica Ozobu and Samantha Tatum were promoted to Consulting Senior.
In the Shreveport office, Melissa Porter was promoted to Audit Senior, and Morgan Tarrance was promoted to Tax Senior.
Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (P&N) helps businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Backed by 70+ years of experience, we are one of the largest CPA and consulting firms in the Gulf Coast region and the only Top 100 U.S. firm based in Louisiana. With more than 570 professionals providing assurance, tax, consulting, and technology services, we have one purpose: creating clear, simplified pathways for clients' success.