Internal audit is a vital part of an organization's operational success and growth. Internal audits look beyond financial statements and consider a wide range of organizational risk and controls. P&N's Internal Audit team provides an independent review of an organization's risk management, governance and internal control processes to help ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently.
We understand that your internal audit needs depend on your organization's size, complexity, scope, activities and risk profile. Our approach focuses on enterprise risk management, evaluating aspects of your business including operational, customer satisfaction, financial, security and regulatory. We review your current practices, provide feedback and help you implement new processes to strengthen your existing controls and increase the efficiency of your operations.
We offer two types of internal audit approaches:
- Co-sourcing - A collaborative approach where our team works hand-in-hand with your organization's current internal audit function. Our certified professionals combine best practices in internal controls with your team's knowledge of your operations to improve your risk profile.
- Outsourcing - In this approach, our knowledgeable professionals can serve as your fully outsourced internal audit function.
P&N's internal audit services include:
- Enterprise risk management
- Business process review
- Policy and regulation compliance review
- Governance process review
- Procedural recommendation and implementation
- Agreed upon procedures
- Fraud, waste, and abuse services