P&N's peer review services are designed to help accounting firms assess their performance with the help of an objective, in-depth report.
P&N has been active in providing peer reviews to members of the Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS) of the AICPA since the inception of the program in the early 1980s. We have also performed SEC Practice Section, now the Center for Public Company Audit Firms, peer reviews since that time.
Our clients include some of the top local and regional accounting firms in the country. The P&N team prides itself on conducting efficient, thorough reviews that cause minimal interruption to your office routine.
P&N's peer review experience and resources include:
- Ability to help clients fulfill requirements of membership in the AICPA's Center for Public Company Audit Firms, Private Companies Practice Section, and the Governmental Audit Quality Center
- Completion of peer review in the field, including mailing and submission to the AICPA
- Familiarity with programs offered by AuditWatch and PPC Practice Aids
- Experience with ProSystem Fx Engagement and other paperless software
- Experience with more than 300 peer or consulting reviews for firms throughout the country