When facing significant financial challenges due to disruptions in the economy and rapidly-changing business models, decisive action is critical to optimize operations and reposition the business for a stronger future. However, it is often difficult to accurately identify key drivers of under-performance. P&N helps companies evaluate both internal and external alternatives that can successfully reposition operations and strengthen financial performance.
Turnaround and Restructuring
P&N’s experienced turnaround and restructuring team can help your organization preserve and enhance shareholder value, optimize financial resources, and develop options for a clearer path forward. Working side-by-side with management, P&N can assist you with navigating alternative strategies to help your company quickly implement a sustainable turnaround and restructuring plan.
P&N provides the following turnaround and restructuring services:
- Short-term cash flow and financial forecasting
- Liquidity management to optimize resources
- Working capital and profitability analysis
- Financial analysis of vendor contracts and lease obligations
- Business valuation and transaction advisory
- Distressed M&A transaction advisory
- Divestiture and carve-out accounting services
- Interim CFO and Controller services
- Tax advisory services
- Control and risk advisory services
- Outsourced financial analyst & accounting staff
Bankruptcy and Reorganization
In the bankruptcy and insolvency administration process, experience and knowledge are critical in distributing the highest value to stakeholders. P&N provides project management, financial advisory, and accounting services to assist clients with the significant reporting requirements. Our experienced team oversees productive cross-stakeholder communication, organizes entity-specific documentation, and establishes an efficient framework to meet the reporting requirements of the Bankruptcy Courts. We develop adaptable processes, allowing for responsiveness to company and counsel needs that arise.
P&N can also serve as financial advisor in advance of, during, and after bankruptcy, helping our clients understand accounting and debt-related considerations.
P&N provides the following bankruptcy and reorganization services:
- Pre-filing planning and case administration
- Preparation of voluntary petitions and “First Day” motions
- Accounts payable cutoff procedures
- Preparation of Statement of Financial Affairs (SOFA)
- Preparation of Summary of Assets and Liabilities (SOAL)
- Claim priority and liquidation waterfall analysis
- Preferential payment analysis
- Incremental Bankruptcy Court financial reporting requirements
- Adoption of ASC 852, Reorganizations accounting advisory
- Fresh start accounting advisory and valuation services
- 409A Valuations of equity-based compensation