P&N provides comprehensive end-to-end class action and mass tort claims administration and notice services in connection with lawsuits and settlement programs pending in courts around the United States. Since 1999, P&N has processed billions of dollars in settlement claims for classes ranging in size from a few hundred to hundreds of thousands.
Clients appreciate our responsiveness, attention to detail, and commitment to solving problems with customized approaches. We capitalize on tremendous experience administering complex settlements to tackle unique settlement notice and claims issues. We have exceptional talent across our organization and various service lines who often lend their knowledge to provide a perspective and level of service to our clients. From pre-settlement through disbursement, P&N’s diverse team is capable of managing class action settlements creatively, responsively, efficiently and accurately.
- Pre-settlement consulting
- Custom and semi-custom technology solutions
- Legal notice support
- Class member data research and management
- Claims intake, processing, review and auditing
- Call center and website services
- Settlement fund disbursement
- Class member correspondence and reporting
- Other litigation and advisory services
P&N’s consultative approach to meet unique challenges includes custom technology solutions. Our experience combined with an innovative technology solution, can be a powerful way to meet particular settlement administration objectives. We can also assist with other litigation and advisory services such as subject matter and expert witness testimony, statistical analysis solutions, arbitration and mediation assistance, calculation of damages, and Special Master assistance.
Our team has processed claims involving hundreds of thousands of claimants and billions of dollars in settlement funds. Examples of our experience include:
- In Re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico (MDL 2179)
- In Re: Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation (MDL 1917)*
- In Re: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Products Liability Litigation (MDL 2545)†
- In Re: E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company C8 Personal Injury Litigation (MDL 2433)†
- In Re: FEMA Trailer Formaldehyde Products Liability Litigation (MDL 1873)
- In Re: Chevron Refinery Fire Cases
- Story v. Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC
- Sanchez et al v. Texas Brine, LLC et al.
- John Karpilovsky, et al. v. All Web Leads, Inc.
- Farruggio et al. v. 918 James Receiver, LLC et al.
- Hughes et al. v. AutoZone Parts Inc. et al.
- Howard, Et. Al. v. Union Carbide Corporation
- Duhe, Jr., et al v. Texaco, Inc., et al.
- Schexnayder Jr, et al. v. Entergy Louisiana, Inc., et al.
- Burford et al v. Cargill, Incorporated
- Burmaster et al v. Plaquemines Parish Government, et al.
- Hollis Law Firm ASR Settlement Fund
- Sullivan, et al. v. The Worley Companies, et al.
- In Re: Vulcan Litigation - April 2001 Incidents
- Pierce vs. Olinde’s Hardware & Supply Co.
- Noretta Thomas, et al v. A. Wilbert & Sons, LLC, et al.
- In Re: Honeywell July 2003 Release Settlement
- Travis Cooper, et al v. Louisiana Department of Public Works
- Neftali Aldana, et al. v. Joiner Liquidating Trust, et al.
- Oldham, et al v. The State of Louisiana, Through the Department of Health and Hospitals
- In Re: Alliedsignal Southworks Release
- In Re: Cedarcrest Boron Trifluoride Release
- In Re: Kirby Inland Marine, LP (Brusly Barge)
- Wallace Acey, Jr., et al v. Reddy Ice Corporation
- Mildred Hall, Lee White, Willie Mae Williams, et al. v. Zen-Noh Grain Corporation
- In Re: I-110 South DSI, Inc. Spill
- DSI Chippewa Street Spill
- Georgia Gulf Mass Tort
- Louisiana Norm Site Cleanup
- Louisiana Mobile Home Sales Tax Refund
- PCS Nitrogen - Geismar Release
- Rathborne Settlement Group Escrow Fund
- Vietnamese Fisherman License Refund
- Adriana Garcia, et al. v. Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
- United States v. PRG Real Estate Management, Inc.
- Makaron v. Enagic USA, Inc.
- Kimberly Miller, et al v. P.S.C.,Inc. d/b/a Puget Sound Collections
*Services provided in cooperation with The Notice Company, Inc.
†Services provided in cooperation with the Court-Appointed Special Master