P&N's goal is to provide clients solid support in handling comprehensive class action claims and data management. Our clients appreciate our responsiveness, attention to detail, and commitment to solving problems with customized approaches. Our ability to innovate and utilize experience enable us to tackle class settlements, bankruptcy cases, and legal notice programs head-on. Learn more about how our team can help your company manage class action settlements.
With a large team boasting diverse skills and backgrounds, P&N has the resources to offer end-to-end class action administration services. Our team designs and implements concise, well-organized strategies to administer basic to highly complex class action settlements, allowing us to efficiently and accurately process claims involving hundreds of thousands of claimants and billions of dollars in settlement funds.
Our team can help with every step of the class action process, including:
- Pre-Settlement Services: P&N assists with all pre-settlement services, including claims administration project planning, review of settlement agreements, development of claim forms, and identification of other class member groups.
- Legal Notification: Legal notification projects may include ensuring CAFA standards are met, releasing CAFA notification, tracking class opt-ins and outs, and media campaign consultation.
- Client Service and Call Center: P&N can help manage your client service and call center by providing customer support, drafting scripts, providing ongoing claimant inquiry assistance, and managing contact information updates.
- Claims Processing and Data Management: Claims processing and data management is a significant step in the class action process. P&N can help companies with everything from management and storage of legal documents to fraud testing and forensic review.
- Settlement Fund Dispersement and Reporting: We help clients notify claimants of settlement funds, manage objection hearings, handle fund allocation reporting, and complete other required steps for settlement fund dispersement.
- Litigation and Advisory Services: Our experienced team can assist with subject matter and expert witness testimony, arbitration and mediation assistance, calculation of damages, and special master assistance.