The large majority of project failures are a result of poor planning. P&N brings a unique perspective to managing client projects by combining a deep understanding of business operations with powerful technical resources and a team of experienced project managers. From project initiation to planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing, P&N provides valuable project oversight and management for scope, time, and cost.
No matter the stage of a project, our team can help by assessing the value of current project status and progress developing a comprehensive plan to refocus on priorities and objectives. Our project management team helps you communicate to stakeholders, revitalize team chemistry and trust, identify
problem areas, and build on lessons learned to bypass future issues.
P&N's broad range of project management services fall into the following categories:
- Outsourced project management roles (project managers, facilitators, etc.)
- Project management reviews and assessments
- Software development
- Business process design and engineering
Our team often helps with the following types of projects:
- System implementations, conversions, and upgrades
- New product launches
- Implementation of strategic initiatives