Managing your tax obligations is a complex process made more difficult with the current economic uncertainty and increasing regulatory oversight. P&N can help you effectively plan and manage your obligations by keeping you informed of changes in the tax law and providing experienced professionals that will help you address your issues and minimize your tax liability.
Visit our Resources page for P&N Insights on tax issues, including State & Local Tax.
Our tax professionals work with you to collect the appropriate data and information to create a tax strategy plan unique to your business challenges and operations. We also analyze your business entity and structure to help maximize tax benefits. And, as your business changes, we continue to monitor and adapt the tax strategy to reduce tax liability and assist in maximizing your savings.
P&N's professionals can help your company with the following business tax projects:
- Federal Income Tax Compliance and Planning
- State and Local Income Tax (SALT) Compliance and Planning
- Tax Representation Before Federal and State Taxing Authorities
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting
- Compensation and Employee Benefits Consulting
- International Tax Compliance and Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions Planning and Due Diligence
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- State Tax Credits and Other Tax Incentives
- Tax-Exempt Organization Compliance Consulting
- Tax Provisions
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Tracking and Reporting