Whether you have small operations overseas or large international subsidiaries, operating globally presents a unique set of challenges. At P&N, our international tax team can help you align business goals within the framework of international tax regulations and implement strategies to help reduce risk. Through the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), we provide the resources, relationships, and experience needed to help comply with U.S. international tax reporting requirements as well as foreign local country tax regulations.
Our team has experience coordinating and executing international engagements for numerous multinational companies. As a result, we offer a keen understanding of the tax compliance requirements and planning needs for businesses that operate internationally. We remain up to date on international legislative updates and best practices for the benefit of our clients. No matter where your international business takes you, our team can help you navigate tax systems near and far.
Our international tax team can assist with many facets of international tax services, including:
- U.S. tax compliance related to international operations, including Controlled Foreign Corporations, Partnerships, and Disregarded Entities as well as foreign corporations engaged in U.S. trade or business
- Assistance with and consultation on U.S. and international withholding tax issues
- Non-U.S. local country tax compliance and reporting
- International strategic tax review, including foreign tax credit planning
- Assistance with Foreign Accounting Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Export tax benefits and incentives including IC-DISC
- Planning and consultation regarding structure and formation of foreign and U.S. subsidiaries, including check-the-box elections
- Consultation regarding taxation of expatriate employees