Aaron Cancienne, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. He joined the firm in 2008 and was named a Director in 2016. Prior to joining P&N, Aaron worked for a Big 4 accounting firm. He has over 18 years of public accounting experience.
Aaron has worked with a wide range of clients from large, public companies to small, private operations providing audit and assurance services. He has experience working with clients in various industries, including construction, oilfield services, employee benefit plans, gaming, investment companies and others. His experience includes performing and supervising financial statement and compliance audits, reviews, and compilations. He is also involved in recruiting for the assurance department.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, River Region Chamber of Commerce