Aaron Cancienne, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. He joined the firm in 2008 and was named a Director in 2016. Aaron has over ten years of public accounting experience.
Aaron has worked with a wide range of clients from large, public companies to small, private operations providing audit and assurance services. He has experience working with clients in various industries, including construction, oilfield services, employee benefit plans, investment companies and others. His experience includes performing and supervising financial statement and compliance audits, reviews, and compilations. He has also prepared and reviewed financial statements for compliance with GAAP and SEC filing requirements and advised clients in areas of application of accounting principles, internal controls and operating efficiency.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Treasurer, River Region Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants