AJ Lowring is an Associate Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group. He joined the firm in 2014. AJ serves clients throughout the Shreveport / Bossier City area and across the Gulf South.
AJ’s practice focuses on financial consulting and valuation advisory services. AJ assists clients with valuations of closely held businesses, transaction advisory, matrimonial dissolution analysis, and economic damage analysis. AJ has experience performing business valuations in estate and gift matters, litigation, transactions, and shareholder disputes. In addition, AJ has experience providing financial consulting services related to economic damages, forensic accounting and asset tracing, financial forecasting and modeling, and due diligence.
AJ has contributed to numerous written opinions related to economic damages and valuations of closely held businesses. AJ brings considerable training and experience to projects through his study to obtain the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts’ Certified Valuation Analyst credential (CVA).
Education & Certifications
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Summa Cum Laude, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Management, Summa Cum Laude, Louisiana State University - Shreveport
- President, Louisiana State Chapter of National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Vice President, Louisiana State Chapter of National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Club Inspire Mentor, Boys and Girls Club