Al Bourgeois, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Consulting Services Group. He joined the firm in 2013.
Upon joining the firm, Al focused on project management and litigation support by serving on a major class action settlement. He has since moved into the firm's Client Accounting Services group and provides clients with a range of accounting services such as financial reporting, financial data review, accounts payable management, treasury management, and Financial Controller services.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Business, Louisiana State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Coastal Conservation Association (CCA)
- New Orleans Committee Member, Ducks Unlimited