Allyson Sadler, CPA, is an Associate Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2004.
Allyson’s experience includes managing staff in the field on engagements, preparing financial statements for banks, pension plans, small businesses, and other organizations. She has also participated in enterprise risk assessment projects for financial institutions.
Allyson previously attended the AICPA National Banking School. Allyson is familiar with current accounting and auditing issues related to financial institutions and attends financial institutions specific training, including the LCPA Financial Institutions Conference. She also attended the 2012 National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium to continue staying up-to-date on current accounting and auditing issues.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Advanced Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate - Defined Contribution Plans
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants