Anela Krivic, CIA, CFE, CRMA, is an Associate Director with P&N’s Consulting Services Group. She has been with the firm since 2012. Prior to joining the firm, she was a Senior Internal Auditor for a higher education institution and Senior Enterprise Risk Management Consultant for a big four public accounting firm.
Anela has extensive experience in conducting and supervising internal audits of business and information technology processes and controls, overseeing the execution of risk based internal audit plans and communicating the results of internal audits to senior management and audit committees. She focuses on identifying and evaluating complex business and technology risks, and providing value added recommendations for internal control improvements.
Anela also has a depth of experience in fraud prevention and detection, and development of client specific approach to fraud monitoring and investigation through the use of data analytics. Anela has served clients in various industries, including higher education, governmental, manufacturing, insurance, retail, healthcare, and financial institutions.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Risk Management Assurance
- Master of Business Administration, Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Business, Summa Cum Laude, Louisiana State University
- Board of Governors, The Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Secretary, The Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Co-Vice President, The Institute of Internal Auditors - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Graduate, Emerging Leaders Academy - Upstream Academy
- Fiesta Planning Committee, Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital