Argelia Skero, CPA, a Manager in P&N’s Assurance practice. She joined the firm in 2021.
Argelia's experience includes not-for-profits, governmental, and commercial industries. As a Manager, Argelia is responsible for overseeing the planning audit process, and directly supervising financial statement audits, agreed-upon procedures, and single-audits, as well as drafting financial statements. Argelia’s governmental and not-for-profit experience includes cities, school boards, towns, parishes, sheriff's offices, charter schools and other community organizations. In addition, many of these organizations require Single Audit under the Uniform Guidance.
Prior to joining P&N in 2021, Argelia worked at a CPA firm that focused on governmental audits, where she gained experience in this industry.
Argelia is a 2018 graduate of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. She is also a board member of the First Pioneers Federal Credit Union. Argelia grew up in Mexico City and is fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Cum Laude, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, First Pioneers Federal Credit Union