Ashley Rome is a Consulting Manager in the P&N Consulting Services Group. She joined the firm in 2013. Ashley has over nine years of experience providing disaster recovery, grants management, change management, QA/QC, training and accounting and auditing services. Ashley has experience working with the FEMA Public Assistance programs directly related to the grant closeout activities, Non-Profit Organizations and the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Ashley has extensive experience working with FEMA Public Assistance programs and grants management programs to assist clients affected by natural disasters and the COVID-19 Pandemic. As a Project Manager, Ashley has provided project oversight for a nationally recognized federally funded program for disaster management to ensure compliance of program policies and procedures. She has also helped implement and train teams on development of new software during change management engagements.
Ashley has a comprehensive understanding and ability to navigate multiple systems and software, including Louisiana Public Assistance (LAPA), Grants Portal, DHECC systems, SharePoint, Engagement and OpenGov.
Education & Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Southern University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- , Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- , March of Dimes
- , American Heart Association
- Certified Volunteer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Information Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) Programs