Benjamin Vance, CPA/ABV, is an Associate Director in the Consulting Services Group at Postlethwaite & Netterville. Benjamin joined the firm in 2009.
Benjamin has experience in accounting and advisory services. He has performed business valuations in estate and gift matters, litigation support, sales and acquisitions, and shareholder transactions. Additionally, he has experience providing transaction advisory services, including financial modeling, sales tax incentives, and construction cost compliance.
Benjamin has prepared, overseen, and contributed to numerous business valuations and speaks locally on valuation and related topics. Additionally, Benjamin is an active member in numerous industry associations and the Society of Louisiana CPAs, serving in various leadership positions.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Chair, Society of Louisiana CPAs - Emerging CPA Council
- Member, Society of Louisiana CPAs - Emerging CPA Committee for Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Society of Louisiana CPAs Strategic Planning Committee
- Co-Chair, Society of Louisiana CPAs Small Business Consulting Committee
- Finance Committee, Association of Builders and Contractors - Pelican Chapter
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association