Bowen Dennis, PMP, is a Manager in the P&N Consulting Service Group that has been with the firm since 2012. Prior to P&N, Bowen operated as a forensic accountant providing claims assurance and financial damages calculations for a forensic accounting firm.Bowen focuses in the areas of project management and process engineering. He works with companies across a broad range of industries, from manufacturing to not-for-profit. His project management experience includes stakeholder management and communication, quality assurance process development and monitoring, project timeline and cost management, performance reporting, and project risk mitigation. These concepts have been effectively applied in both a traditional project management role for disaster recovery projects and an agile software development project management application as well.
In addition to the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, he has successfully completed University of Villanova's Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program. The program focused on the evaluation of current business processes, the organization of consistent quality metrics, and the application of quality control methodologies in testing and improvement implementation of the pre-defined quality metrics. He has also completed a business strategy certificate program from the University of Virginia, Darden School of Business. The program develops the assessment and formulation of business strategies based on understanding internal business processes and current market conditions.
Education & Certifications
- Project Management Professional
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Accounting Certificate, Finance Certificate, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program, Villanova University
- Darden School of Business - Business Strategy Certificate, University of Virginia
- Member, PMI Greater New Orleans Chapter
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, American Society of Quality
- Activities & Civic Service Chair, Boy Scouts of America - Pelican District
- Member, Rotary Club of New Orleans
- Krewe Member/Volunteer, UnCommon Construction