Brian D. Schmittling, CPA/ABV/CFF, is an Associate Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a shareholder of a Hattiesburg-based valuation and litigation services practice.
Brian provides a range of valuation and litigation support services for clients. The valuation services are primarily for estate and gift tax purposes, purchases and sales of businesses, and equitable distributions related to divorces. Additionally, he assists attorneys with litigation support services, including estimating damages in lost profits, personal injury, and wrongful death actions.
Brian is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Mississippi (License No. 5221) and Louisiana (License No. B24510).
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Master of Accountancy, emphasis in finance, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, summa cum laude, University of Southern Mississippi
- Member, National Association of Forensic Economics
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee - Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants