Brook Harvey, CPA, CHFP, is a Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Brook joined P&N in 1991 and became a Director in 2005.
Brook works with clients in several industries including healthcare, non-profit, television, manufacturing and financial institutions. His 30 years of audit and accounting experience includes serving as the audit director for clients in these industries.
Brook's experience includes advising clients about the application of accounting principles, internal control strengths and weaknesses and operational efficiency. He often consults with clients to evaluate and refine management processes and assists in the implementation of new accounting policies and procedures. He has also performed extensive work in other areas, including the development of financial models, projections and budgets.Brook previously served as Chair of the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA) Board of Directors. He is also dedicated to serving our community through civic involvement, including his roles as a current member of the Board of Directors of the Manship Theatre and the St. James Episcopal Day School. Brook is also a former Board Member of Junior Achievement of Greater Baton Rouge & Acadiana and the former Chairman of the Advisory Board for the Salvation Army of Baton Rouge.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional
- National Banking School, University of Virginia
- Master of Science, Accounting, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chair, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Past President, Baton Rouge Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Member and Past President, Healthcare Financial Management Association - Louisiana Chapter
- Board Member, Manship Theatre
- Past Chairman / current member of the Advisory Board, Salvation Army of Baton Rouge
- Former Board Member, Junior Achievement of Greater Baton Rouge & Acadiana, Inc.
- Board Member and Treasurer, St. James Episcopal Day School