Brook Harvey, CPA, CHFP, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Brook joined P&N in 1991 and became a Director in 2005.
Brook works with clients in several industries including healthcare, non-profit, television, manufacturing and financial institutions. His 25 years of audit and accounting experience includes serving as the audit director for clients in these industries.
Brook's experience includes advising clients about the application of accounting principles, internal control strengths and weaknesses and operational efficiency. He often consults with clients to evaluate and refine management processes and assists in the implementation of new accounting policies and procedures, including the development and refinement of an internal audit program. He has also performed extensive work in other areas, including the development of financial models, projections and budgets.Brook currently serves as a Past Chair of the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA) Board of Directors. He is also dedicated to serving our community through civic involvement, including his current roles as Board Member of Junior Achievement of Greater Baton Rouge & Acadiana and an advisory board member for the Salvation Army of Baton Rouge.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional
- National Banking School, University of Virginia
- Master of Science, Accounting, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chair, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Past President, Baton Rouge Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association - Louisiana Chapter
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of Greater Baton Rouge & Acadiana, Inc.
- Advisory Board Member, Salvation Army of Baton Rouge