Candace E. Wright, CPA/CFF, is a Director in the P&N Accounting & Assurance Services Group. Candy joined the firm in 1985 and became a director in 1994. Prior to joining the firm, she was an accountant with a multi-state pharmaceutical company.
Candy has experience working with financial institutions, non-profit entities, governmental organizations, employee benefit plans, healthcare organizations, and manufacturers. She also serves as the Service Line Leader for the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She is the team captain of many of the peer reviews performed by the firm.
Candy serves as the Chair of the Private Company Council of the Financial Accounting Foundation. Additionally, Candy has served on the Governmental Audit Quality Center's (GAQC) Executive Committee. She is a member of the LCPA's Financial Institutions Committee, and serves as the Director in charge of the firm's Financial Institutions Services Group.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, McNeese State University
- Chair, Private Company Council, Financial Accounting Foundation
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Chair & Member, AICPA Technical Issues Committee
- Member, Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, LCPA Financial Institutions Committee
- Past President, Baton Rouge Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member, Small Business Advisory Committee, Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Member, PCPS Executive Committee
- Member, Governmental Audit Quality Executive Committee
- Member, AICPA Professional Issues Task
- Member, American Heart Association Go Red for Women Executive Leadership Team
- Member, Baton Rouge Area Foundation Finance Committee
- Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Area Foundation
- Board of Directors, Adult Literacy Advocates