Celeste McDonald, CPA, CFSA, is a Director in P&N’s Accounting & Assurance Services Group. Celeste joined the firm in 2010 after completing her Masters of Professional Accounting at the University of Southern Mississippi where she also earned her Bachelor’s degree.
Celeste has worked with a wide range of clients from large, public companies to small, private operations providing audit and consultation services in such industries as financial services, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, oilfield services, and manufacturing. She performs financial statement audits, compliance audits, and other services for a variety of clients in these and other industries. Celeste has several years of experience in planning and executing internal audits, including Sarbanes Oxley Section 404.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- COSO Internal Control Certificate
- Master of Science, Accountancy, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Southern Mississippi
- Treasurer, Institute of Internal Auditors, New Orleans Chapter
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Treasurer, Dress for Success New Orleans
- Treasurer, Pi Beta Phi New Orleans Alumni Chapter
- Graduate, New Orleans Regional Leadership Academy, Class of 2019
- Graduate, Leadership Jefferson, Class of 2016