ArticleAccounting for PPP Loans and Forgiveness
Chad Becnel, CPA/CITP, CGMA, is a Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2003, Chad worked with a large local accounting firm.
Additionally, Chad served on the Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC) of the AICPA from 2009-2012, which sets compilation and review standards for the profession. He was also selected in 2009 as a member of the inaugural class of the AICPA Leadership Academy. Awarded annually to fewer than 50 CPAs across the country, the invitation is extended to individuals showing a high level of leadership potential.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Nicholls State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Accounting and Review Services Committee
- Member, AICPA Leadership Academy - Inaugural Class
- Member, Insurance Accounting & Systems Association
- Board Member, Vice President and Treasurer, Baton Rouge Blues Festival & Foundation
- Board Member, Treasurer, Dream Teachers