Chris McFarlain, CPA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Tax Services Group. He joined the firm in 2009.
With over fifteen years of experience, Chris has gained extensive knowledge in the field of taxation, including preparation and review of individual and entity returns, research on tax issues, and regulatory audits of sales/use tax returns, fuel tax returns, corporate income tax returns and corporate franchise tax returns. His experience gained as a Tax Auditor for the Louisiana Department of Revenue provides valuable perspective for his clients.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, McNeese State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting Committee Chair, Relay for Life - Lafayette
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of Acadiana