Colleen is a Manager in the Consulting Department at Postlethwaite & Netterville. Prior to joining the firm in 2021, she worked at a regional accounting firm. Colleen serves clients throughout the Shreveport/Bossier City area and across the Gulf South.
Colleen’s practice focuses on business valuation. Colleen regularly assists clients with valuations of closely held businesses for estate and gift matters, litigation support, and mergers and acquisitions. Colleen has several years of experience in business valuation and has contributed to numerous written opinions related to valuations of closely held businesses.
Colleen brings considerable training and experience to projects through her study leading to her obtaining both the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) credentials.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Business Appraiser
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, Centenary College of Louisiana
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Board Member, The Ross Lynn Charitable Foundation