Corey Jambon, PMP, CSM, CIA, CRMA, is an Associate Director in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining P&N in 2011, Corey worked as a Consulting Manager with a Big Four accounting firm.As a management consultant over the last 17 years, Corey has assisted clients with various internal audit, risk and control advisory, contract compliance, business process transformation, and project management services. Corey has served both public and private clients in the banking, insurance, manufacturing, construction, higher education, and telecommunication industries.
Corey is an action-oriented professional who strives to establish clear expectations aligned to stated goals and objectives, monitors performance through data analysis and qualitative observations, and reports factual results to stakeholders.
Education & Certifications
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Project Management Professional
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified in Risk Management Assurance
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Concentration in Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Council Member, GNO, Inc., Next Gen
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Fundraising Team Participant, Hogs for the Cause