Corey Jambon, PMP, CSM, CIA, CRMA, is a Principal in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining P&N in 2011, Corey worked as a Consulting Manager with a Big Four accounting firm.Corey is a member of the Consulting Department leadership team contributing to the financial and operational performance of the Programs Line of Business. His roles and responsibilities include: practice and business development activities, creation and execution of strategic growth and operational plans, financial budgeting and reporting, supporting quality client service delivery, and talent management and development.His specific program or project responsibilities include: scope definition, contract management, detailed project plans and schedules, resource management, quality control of deliverables, internal and external stakeholder communications, and financial economics.
Corey is an action-oriented professional who strives to establish clear expectations aligned to stated goals and objectives, monitors performance through data analysis and qualitative observations, and reports factual results to stakeholders.
Education & Certifications
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Project Management Professional
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified in Risk Management Assurance
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Concentration in Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Council Member, GNO, Inc., Next Gen
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Fundraising Team Participant, Hogs for the Cause