Courtney Robertson, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2015.
With over five years of experience, Courtney is focused on providing assurance services to financial institutions, governmental, not-for-profits and employee benefit plans. Courtney is responsible for various aspects of the audit engagement, including planning, evaluation of internal control systems, substantive audit testing, supervision of team members assigned to the engagement, and preparation of financial statements and note disclosures.
Courtney attends internal, local and national conferences and training to ensure she is current with the latest accounting principles and auditing standards impacting the industries she serves.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants