Dan Gardiner, CPA, CGMA, is P&N's Managing Director and CEO. Dan has experience in all four service groups of P&N over his 20 years with the firm. Dan also has over seven years of industry experience, having worked for a regional consumer packaged goods and distribution company as a Corporate Controller and for a publicly traded international leasing company as a Financial Reporting Manager.
Dan has served as the Client Service Director for the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) long-term care audit contract for the last three years. His responsibilities ensuring the completion of all contract responsibilities by other team members, meeting with LDH Rate Setting and Audit and communications with LDH’s leadership.
Dan provides results-oriented thought leadership both within the firm and for clients. Based on his diverse experiences, he leads teams to help a wide range of clients tackle their toughest business challenges. Dan assists both private sector and non-profit clients in understanding complex financial issues by leveraging innovative solutions and effective communications.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Cum Laude, Louisiana State University
- Executive Education - Leading Professional Service Firms, Harvard University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Past President, Baton Rouge Chapter of the LCPA
- Former Member, LCPA Business & Industry Committee
- Former Member, LCPA Strategic Planning Committee
- Treasurer, Baton Rouge Area Foundation
- Treasurer, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- Board Member, PACE Baton Rouge
- Finance Committee Chair, St. Aloysius Parish
- Former Trustee, St. Aloysius Parish
- Former Finance Committee Member, Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- Former Board Member, City Year of Baton Rouge
- Former Board Member, Louisiana School for the Deaf Foundation