Dan Gardiner, CPA, CGMA, is P&N's Managing Director and CEO, as well as the leader of the firm's Tax Services Group. Dan has experience in all four service groups of P&N over his 15 years with the firm. Dan also has over seven years of industry experience, having worked for a regional consumer packaged goods and distribution company as a Corporate Controller and for a publicly traded international leasing company as a Financial Reporting Manager.
Dan provides results-oriented thought leadership both within the firm and for clients. Based on his diverse experiences, he leads teams to help a wide range of clients tackle their toughest business challenges. Dan assists both private sector and non-profit clients in understanding complex financial issues by leveraging innovative solutions and effective communications.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Cum Laude, Louisiana State University
- Past President, Baton Rouge Chapter of the LCPA
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, LCPA Business & Industry Committee
- Member, LCPA Strategic Planning Committee
- Finance Committee Chair, St. Aloysius Parish
- Former Trustee, St. Aloysius Parish
- Finance Committee Member, Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- Former Board Member, City Year of Baton Rouge
- Former Board Member, Louisiana School for the Deaf Foundation