Danielle Keller, CISA, CCSFP, CHQP, is an Associate Director in P&N's Consulting Services Group, focusing on IT risk advisory and IT compliance. She joined the firm in 2011 and has served clients in many industries including financial services, governmental, higher education, healthcare, and oilfield services. Additionally, her experience includes providing client services related to a variety of standards, including the HITRUST Common Security Framework, NIST 800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and the Center for Internet Security (CIS) control framework.
Danielle has experience in a range of consulting services, including conducting audits of business and information technology controls, providing recommendations for internal control improvements, data analysis, project management and quality control. She has managed a variety of teams, providing leadership in areas of process design and implementation, communication, training and change management.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (HITRUST)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Bachelor of Science, Information Systems and Decision Science, Louisiana State University
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)