David J. Moore, CPA/CFF, CFE, is a Director in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. David joined P&N in 1985 and became a Director in 1994.
David oversees assurance services to many of the firm's clients in the insurance, construction, manufacturing and distribution, and service industries. David's experience also encompasses assisting clients manage growth and business and strategic risks facing many small and mid-market clients in a variety of industries.
David's experience includes transaction advisory services for both buy-side and sell-side due diligence with a variety of entities and private equity groups. This M&A experience includes various aspects of financial analyses, including quality of earnings reviews, balance sheet exposures, working capital requirements, and appropriateness of accounting policies.
David also provides litigation support services and has been recognized as an expert witness in a variety of accounting, financial reporting, and regulatory accounting matters. David combines his accounting and assurance knowledge with operational skills to provide value-added services to his clients.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association
- Member, Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA)
- Board Member and Treasurer, Mid-South Chapter of IASA
- Member, Louisiana Insurers' Conference