Drew Blanchard, CIA, is an Associate Director with P&N's Consulting Services Group. He joined the firm in 2007. Prior to joining P&N, he worked as an Internal Auditor for a publicly traded health care insurance company in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Drew has years of professional experience in a wide range of consulting disciplines, focusing primarily on assisting and leading teams in the review of business processes and controls, process reengineering and automation, and the use of technology to find efficient solutions to complex problems.
Drew has worked with a variety of clients in many industries, including healthcare, governmental agencies, financial institutions, public and private corporations, institutions of higher education, and student financial aid servicers. He has experience in managing projects through all phases of the project life-cycle, with an intense focus on bringing projects to completion successfully.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Post Graduate Diploma, Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Louisiana State University
- President, Project Management Institute - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Vice President of Communications, Project Management Institute - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Rotaract Professionals of Baton Rouge