Dustin Mire, PMP, is a Director with P&N's Consulting Services Group. He has over 14 years of experience developing customized services for client and project needs in the areas of class action, mass tort, and mass arbitration claims administration. Dustin also delivers solutions related to large-scale governmental and funds management programs.
Dustin leads teams that have serviced millions of claimants and distributed billions of dollars to recipients throughout the country. He is responsible for strategic growth and operations of the claims administration and funds disbursement service areas within P&N.
Dustin is an effective communicator who consistently works well with project staff, attorneys, Special Masters, and other project stakeholders.
Education & Certifications
- Project Management Professional
- Master of Business Administration, Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Louisiana State University
- Fellow, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI) - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Board of Directors, Project Management Institute - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member, Fore!Kids Foundation