Emily Kilpatrick, CPA, is a Manager in the P&N Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2015.
With over four years of experience, Emily's client base includes healthcare, insurance companies, non-profit organizations, and employee benefits plans. In her role as manager, she has gained knowledge in all aspects of an audit engagement including planning, internal controls, substantive audit testing, supervising and managing staff, and preparing financial statements.
Emily attends internal, local and national conferences and training to ensure she is current with the latest accounting principles and auditing standards impacting the industries she serves.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Accountancy, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer, Companion Animal Alliance
- Member, Forum 35