Gary Dressler, CPA, is an Associate Director with P&N's Tax Services Group. He has more than 23 years of State and Local Tax (SALT) experience. His primary focus is on all matters pertaining to state and local taxation, including planning, consulting, audit representation, and representation at both state and local appeals hearings.
Prior to joining P&N, Gary spent 19 years in the retail industry, 2 years in the tax department of an oil and gas company, and over 18 years with a big four accounting firm where he served as the State Tax Resource Network member for Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Graduated Cum Laude, University of New Orleans
- Treasurer, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- State Board Member at Large, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Past Chair, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, State & Local Tax Committee
- Past President, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, New Orleans Chapter
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Louisiana Association of Tax Administrators
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Treasurer, Friends of the Cabildo
- Instructor for JA in a Day and JA Personal Finance, Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans