Geoff Smarada is the Director of Systems Engineering with P&N's Technology Services Group (formerly P&N Tech). Working in IT for over 25 years, his experience includes Microsoft Azure cloud architecture, design and management, business continuity and disaster recovery consulting, cybersecurity, IT security, application development, Network Operating System design and support, and network engineering, design and support. He possesses in-depth knowledge of Cisco routing and switching platforms and convergence of voice, video, and data systems in IP networks, as well as extensive knowledge of IP-based phone systems, voice-mail systems, and call center applications from various manufacturers.
Geoff has worked and managed projects ranging in size from small, single site with a single objective to large scale multi-national projects with complex diversified scope. He has supported clients in various vertical commercial market spaces, including healthcare, legal, financial, retail, wholesale, manufacturing and industrial. Geoff has also supported various types of government agencies such as sheriff’s offices, state retirement agencies, and local city government. Geoff is a frequent presenter on a variety of technology topics, including cybersecurity and managed services.
Education & Certifications
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Design Associate
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Board Member, Council of Education, Most Blessed Sacrament School
- Board Member, Catholic High School Alumni Fishing Rodeo
- Member, Technology Committee, Most Blessed Sacrament School
- Volunteer Coach, Youth Baseball and Football