Gina Rachel, CPA, is a Director in the P&N Tax Services Group. She has over 20 years of public accounting experience.
Gina offers extensive knowledge in the field of taxation, including preparation and review of individual, corporate, partnership, trust, non-profit, estate, and gift tax returns. Her experience extends to such industries as tourism (including restaurants, hotels and related services), real estate, and professional services (including physicians, attorneys, and consultants). She works with businesses and related individuals, assisting them with tax planning and consulting. She also has experience representing clients before the IRS, Louisiana Department of Revenue (LDR) and parish agencies.
In addition to her focus on client service, Gina is active in the accounting profession. She is the immediate past Chair of the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA), Past President of the New Orleans Chapter of the LCPA, and has held various other roles.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Nicholls State University
- Immediate Past Chair, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Chair, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Past Member, AICPA Council
- Past President, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, New Orleans Chapter
- Past President, National Association of Women Business Owners, New Orleans Chapter
- Treasurer, National Association of Women in Business Owners, New Orleans Chapter
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, YGNO Board of Trustees
- Treasurer, Eden House
- Treasurer, Center for Resilience
- Treasurer, College Beyond