Helene Kaiser Wall, SHRM-SCP, joined P&N in 2012 and is an Associate Director in P&N's Consulting Services Group. As a consultant to business owners and leadership teams, Helene provides guidance and advice designed to help organizations improve efficiency, enhance employee performance and drive profitability. With more than 20 years' experience in human resources management and process improvement techniques, she works at every level from staff to C-Suite to boards, to help develop and implement strategies that are critical to meeting business objectives. Helene's industry experience includes for profit and not-for-profit organizations, professional services, healthcare, financial services, hospitality, governmental, education and transportation among others.
Helene's experience includes serving as the human resources risk advisor for clients in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing and distribution, transportation, healthcare, governmental, financial institutions, education, restaurants, non-profit, professional and emergency response services. Her prior roles include governmental work as liaison in the City of Baton Rouge/Parish of East Baton Rouge Mayor's Community Ordinance Enforcement Program.
In accordance with P&N's philosophy of giving back to the community, Helene is also involved with college recruiting programs, professional associations and volunteer activities.
Education & Certifications
- Society for Human Resources Management - Senior Certified Professional
- Business Administration, Louisiana State University
- Member, Houston Human Resources Management Association (HR Houston)
- Member, Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Member, Society for Human Resources Management - Greater Baton Rouge Chapter
- Vice President and Past Certification Director, Society for Human Resources Management - Greater Baton Rouge Chapter
- Member and Past Vice President, Business Networking International - Premier Chapter
- Fundraising Committee Chair, Heritage Ranch Christian Children's Home
- Vice Chair/HR & Finance Committee Member, Heritage Ranch Christian Children's Home