Jack Hawley is a Manager in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Jack began his career with P&N in 2015.
Jack annually performs general control reviews on over 20 entities. He has worked with a wide range of clients from large, public companies to small, private operations. Jack serves clients in various industries including, financial institutions, governmental, oil field services, manufacturing, and service organizations. Jack has several years of experience in planning and executing internal and compliance audits, including Sarbanes Oxley 404. In addition, Jack has experience in Information Technology (IT) and Information Systems (IS) security reviews. He has experience in SOC 1 and SOC 2 audit reporting, process documentation of internal controls, general IT control reviews, agreed-upon procedures (AUP) engagements, risk analysis, and quality assurance of internal audit functions as well.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, University of Mississippi
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Association