Jacques Stafford is a Manager in the P&N Consulting Department. He joined the firm in 2014. Jacques brings over 6 years of experience in financial and data analysis, software quality assurance testing, and information technology project management oversight to a multitude of clients.
Upon joining the firm, Jacques focused on providing project management, financial analysis, and quality assurance to the Deepwater Horizon Court-Supervised Settlement Program, the largest class action in U.S. history. He has since progressed into a leader within the application development and business intelligence service areas to provide quality service and support to a variety of clients.
Outside of client-specific work, Jacques focuses his time with P&N's Campus Ambassador program. His experiences include campus recruiting events in the fall and spring semesters as well as on-boarding and training internal new hires. Jacques also has experience with business development support. His experiences range from internal CRM pipeline administration and reporting to market and industry research support.
Education & Certifications
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Master of Business Administration, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Sports Administration, Minor in General Business, Louisiana State University
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, PMI, Baton Rouge Chapter
- Ambassador, Club Blue - Baton Rouge Boys & Girls Club
- Member, LSU Letterman Club