Jake L. Netterville, CPA, is a former Managing Director of the firm. His focus includes corporate acquisitions, client strategic planning and tax advice.
From 1992 to 1993, Jake served as Chairman of the Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the highest office that can be attained in the accounting profession. From 1998 to 2001, he served as Chairman of the AICPA Political Leadership Cabinet.
Jake has also served as Chairman of the AICPA's National Management of an Accounting Practice Committee and is a permanent member of the AICPA's Governing Council. He is past Chairman of the Board of Directors of Associated Accounting Firms International.
At the state level, Jake has served as President of the Society of Louisiana CPAs, and he is a past member of the Louisiana State Board of Certified Public Accountants.
He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times and has authored articles in numerous publications including the Journal of Accountancy, The Practical Accountant, Accounting Today, Bowman's and Emerson's.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Member, LSU Dean's Advisory Council
- Board Member, East Baton Rouge Mortgage Finance Authority
- Board of Directors, Catalyst Vidalia Corporation
- Board of Directors, Amedysis, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Water Company
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants