Jennifer Butler is the Director of Disaster Management & Recovery in the P&N Consulting Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2020, she served for nearly 20 years in executive leadership roles at organizations dedicated to preparing, mitigating, and recovering from natural and man-made disasters.
Jennifer has extensive experience in grant writing and administration, contract compliance, federal regulations, and financial management. Jennifer leads large-scale disaster recovery programs involving the administration of federal funds, such as FEMA, RESTORE Act, CARES Act, American Rescue Plan Act, Homeland Security funding, and HUD CDBG grants.
Education & Certifications
- Masters Certificate - Federal Grant Management
- Associate Certificate - Federal Contracting
- Masters of Homeland Security Leadership, University of Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science, History, magna cum laude, Oklahoma City University
- Member, International Association of Emergency Managers
- Member, National Grant Management Association
- Member, Louisiana Emergency Preparedness Association
- Past Member, Association of Contingency Planners
- Past Board Member, Treasurer, YWCA of Greater Baton Rouge